5 Coaching Principles
The Coaching process I work with is based on the 5 principles of the Results Coaching System:
- We all learn better if we find our own answers.
- Coaching is a process of helping people to find their own answers
- Process is about structured questioning
- Coaching is about searching for the best solution (not the problem)
- Setting sights on where the client want to be
- Working towards that in a systematically way
- Challenge brings out the best in people
- Coaching will always stretch people to where they have never been.
- Coaching is about positive reinforcement (not about the wrong)
- Coaching is a source of encouragement
- Building people’s confidence and performance
- Coaching is a structured process to bring about change and growth
- Methodology is organised with a structured framework, working through the process of goals, strategies and actions to ensure success.